Swim Schedules and Policies
Pool Schedules are posted online for Lane and Family Swimming times:
Report Cards Now Online
- Convenience – view your child’s report at any time.
- Progress – see your child’s progress as they complete each level.
- Record of progressive report – both instructors and parents will always have a record of your child’s progressive report.
- Reports are published online where they can be viewed anytime, and can’t be misplaced.
- Parkway Report Cards | Lakeshore Report Cards | West Report Cards
Health and Safety Policies:
- All swimmers must have active Mayfair Clubs Memberships.
- Pool Schedule is posted online for Lane and Family Swimming times.
- Swimmers must follow all deck and changeroom signage.
- Swimmers do not need to pre-book their swim timeslots at Lakeshore and West locations.
- Swimmers do need to pre-book their swim timeslots at Parkway.
- Swimmers are asked to remain in the center of their lane.
- All lane swimmers must be Members and 14 years of age or over.
- Maximum of 5 swimmers per lane.
- All swimmers, including children, must be Members.
Pool Time Slots (Parkway Only):
- Lakeshore & West members do not need to pre-book their swim timeslots.
- All Lane and Family Swimmers at Parkway must reserve their timeslot via the Mayfair Clubs app. Drop-ins are not allowed.
- Parkway Members must check in prior to the beginning of their timeslot through the Mayfair Clubs app. For those members who have difficulty checking-in via their phones, a kiosk will be available in the Lobby at Parkway.
- Timeslots are exactly one hour.
- These timeslots include your time to change before and after your swim.
- NEW! If you have not occupied your swim lane within 5 minutes of your 30 minute booking, the lane will be opened to walk-ons.
- A No Show Fee of $5 will be applied.
- Members may reserve a timeslot up to 3 days ahead.
- Reservations will open at 8:00am 3 days in advance (ie., booking for Monday opens at 8:00 am
- Friday of previous week.)
- Members may not reserve more than one timeslot per day.
- Members may cancel a timeslot up to 2 hours prior to start time.
- Members beginning early or overstaying their timeslot, may have their swimming privileges suspended or revoked.