Structured daily programs for March Break, PA Days and Summer Camps
Mayfair Clubs Squash Camp oﬀers your child a place to learn squash from certiﬁed professionals in a fun and motivating environment. Afternoons include recreational swimming, for a refreshing end to a fun filled day. We offer:
- Low camper-to-instructor ratio
- Squash Canada Certiﬁed Professional Instructors
- Structured daily programs
- Daily recreational swim opportunity
- Lunch with full-day and half-day morning enrollment
Camps will have limited capacity for Health and Safety reasons and the wearing of masks is mandatory at all times for coaches and campers. All camp participants will need to pass the Health Screening before entering the club. We have also implemented the following protocols:
- Disinfecting wipes will be provided outside squash courts for members to wipe the door handles before and after each use.
- Hand sanitizer will be located in the squash hallway outside the courts.
- All squash courts will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Implemented Safe Play policies which all members and guest must follow while using our facilities.
- Please review our FAQ and Camp Section on our Club Notifications page.
Summer Camps (Lakeshore Only)
We have approvals to move ahead with Indoor Squash camps as of July the 5th. We will only be offering full week registrations to maintain camp cohorts and bubbling for health and safety reasons.
- Indoor Squash
- From July 5th – Sept 3rd