Taught by certified professionals we offer a wide variety of tennis camps for all play levels
Mayfair Clubs Tennis Camp oﬀers your child a place to learn tennis from certiﬁed tennis professionals in a fun and motivating environment. Afternoons include recreational swimming, for a refreshing end to a fun filled day. We offer:
- Low camper-to-instructor ratio
- Tennis Canada Certiﬁed Professional Instructors
- Structured daily programs
Camps will have limited capacity for Health and Safety reasons and the wearing of masks is mandatory at all times for coaches and campers. All camp participants will need to pass the Health Screening before entering the club.
Please review all of our Health and Safety policies on our Club Notifications page within the Kids Summer Programs 2021 section prior to registering and participating in our programs.
The safety of our staff and campers is our top priority.
Outdoor Summer Clinics – Available in Step 1 (June 14th)
- Outdoor Tennis (Lakeshore only) – June 14th – June 25th
This Under 8 Fundamentals Tennis program will focus on developing sound fundamentals, improving hand eye coordination & athletic skills and becoming comfortable with match play.
- Age: 4-8 years
- Two Levels:
- Level 1 (less than 2 years of experience)
- Level 2 (2 or more years of experience)
- Days offered: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (must attend a minimum of 2 days)
- Time: 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Member Price: $156 (2x/week)
- Non Member Price: $216 (2x/week)
- Download and complete our registration form or contact Sujit at email@example.com for more details.
- NEW! Outdoor At Home Tennis Clinics (Open to all Members & Guests)
We have decided to bring our Tennis Pros to you and to offer at home tennis lessons for kids!
- In each of our two-hour clinics, our certified instructors will provide customized coaching designed to help junior players sharpen their skills and build a solid foundation for technique and form. Each clinic will be customized to the level of the players. Participants should be at similar level. Lessons are appropriate for kids aged 4 – 10 years playing at either Red Ball or Orange Dot level.
- Sign up with friends for a maximum of four or on your own for a lesson from the comfort and safety of your own backyard.
- To register, please download and complete our online form.
- To learn more, please contact Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indoor Summer Camps – Available in Step 2 (July 5th Onwards)
Note Changes for 2021:
- No before and after care will be available.
- No recreational swim except for those participating in our Splash and Laugh program.
- Participants will need to bring their own lunch, as food will not be provided.
- Lunch will be eaten outdoors or in a ventilated area indoors.
Full Day Week & Half Day (AM/PM) Week Options – 9:00am – 2:30pm
We will be offering full day indoor camps from 9:00am to 2:30pm.
- Indoor Tennis (All Clubs)
- From July 5th – Sept 3rd
- Full Day – 9:00am – 2:30pm
- Half day – 9:00am – 12:30am or 11:30pm – 2:30pm
- Lakeshore: Register by downloading our online form and emailing the completed form to email@example.com
- Parkway: Register by downloading our online form and emailing the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- West: Register by downloading our online form and emailing the completed form to email@example.com
- Indoor Advanced Tennis (West Only)