Members, Guests and Visitors are invited to choose from a wide range of relaxing therapeutics and services.
The Mayfair Wellness Spa provides comprehensive care with personal esthetics services offered by qualified wellness professionals. We offer premium products, combined with the highest quality therapy, to enhance your health and harmony. All treatments are part of your overall wellness program, and are customized to meet specific personal needs and goals.
Services and Wellness Professionals vary by location. Select the Club from the drop down menu to see the service list per Club.
Products We Carry
GEHWOL is the classic foot care series. It offers the entire bandwidth of effective modern care. For everyone who wants to do something nice for their feet and legs.
Born from the same philosophy as skincare, KEVIN.MURPHY products are weightlessly designed to deliver performance, strength, and longevity. Combining hi-tech scientific knowledge with the best natural ingredients.
Whether it’s a gentle cleanser, nutrient-rich moisturizers, or any of Luzern nine serums, every product is crafted to provide luxuriously clean and effective skin care.
We are also offer Mayfair Clubs Gift Certificates for any denomination to redeem any Mayfair Clubs products and services.
Health & Safety Policies (Effective March 21, 2022)
All Mayfair Staff (Full-Time & Part-Time Employees and Independent Contractors) have provided documentation of full COVID19 vaccination.
- Patients and Practitioners must wear masks during all Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Registered Massage Therapy treatment sessions. Masks can be removed at all other times when in the Club.
- Esthetician’s must wear masks during facials. Clients may request estheticians and hairstylists wear a mask during appointments.
- Mayfair Clubs no longer accepts cash for transactions.
As a Wellness Spa or Sports Clinic Patient, if you answer is “Yes” to any one of the following screening questions, please contact your Mayfair Wellness Spa or Sports Clinic immediately to advise them to cancel your appointment:
- In the past five (5) days have you tested positive of COVID19?
- Are you living with someone currently isolating due to a positive COVID19 test?
- Are you living with someone currently isolating because of COVID19 symptoms?
- Are you living with someone currently isolating while awaiting COVID19 test results?
In the past five (5) days, have you experienced:
- Shortness of breath, barking cough or cough, fever/chills, decrease or loss of taste or smell, unexplained muscle aches or joint pain, extreme tiredness, sore throat, runny, stuffy or congested nose, unexplained headache, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
In the past 14 days:
- Travelled outside Canada AND been advised to quarantine per Federal quarantine requirements?
- Has a Doctor, Health Care Provider or a Public Health unit advised you that you should be self-isolating?
All Wellness Spa and Sports Clinic clients will be asked to wash their hands with soap prior to and post service or treatment.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow enough time for the check-in process.
Cancellation Policy (24 Hours Notice)
Our cancellation policy requires a 24 hour notification for the full fee to not be charged.
Cancellation Policy (“Yes” to Health Screening)
If cancelling with less than 24 hours notice due to symptoms as described in the health screening questions, your appointment will be cancelled without charge. Patients cancelling in this situation cannot book another appointment for a minimum 14 days.
Please Select Location Below:
Wellness Spa Hours
Toronto Lakeshore Spa
Mondays – Fridays: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Toronto Parkway Spa
Toronto West Spa
Click here for the latest club notifications!