THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED – WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED SHORTLY
Enter to Win with Mayfair Clubs
To celebrate the highly-anticipated upcoming release of KING RICHARD, we are teaming up with Warner Bros. Canada to give away complimentary pairs of passes to see the film in theatres!
Starring the legendary Will Smith, KING RICHARD follows the moving true story of Richard Williams, an undeterred father instrumental in raising two of the most extraordinarily gifted tennis athletes of all time – Venus and Serena Williams.
The film will be in theaters November 19th. Be the first to see it by entering below!
How to Enter:
- Just complete the form below with all required information.
- A random draw will be held to determine two (2) winners at each of our four (4) Club locations.
- The eight (8) randomly selected winners will be contacted via email with a promotional code to use when purchasing tickets to see the film.
- This contest is open to Mayfair Clubs members only, currently residing in Canada.
- We have two (2) sets of two (2) movie pass voucher prizes to give away per Club (West, Lakeshore, Parkway, & East).
- Watch the film at any Cineplex location in Canada on the date and time of your choosing.
- Offer expires January 19th, 2022.
See full contest rules and disclaimers below.
- Eligibility: #KingRichard (the “Contest”) is open only to those who follow the entry submission rules listed above and who are 18 years old or older at of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the Province of Ontario with an address in the Toronto and Greater Toronto Area and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Mayfair Clubs (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contestis subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Mayfair Clubs, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Friday November 12th and ending Friday November 19th. All online entries must be received by Thursday November 18th.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry via our website. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Each entry will go through a review process. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mayfair Clubs. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mayfair Clubs.
- Prizes: Two non-refundable tickets to see the film King Richard at any Cineplex location in Canada.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners will be notified via email to the email account they entered the Contest within five (5) days following the winner selection. Mayfair Clubs shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winners must claim the prize by booking tickets to see the film before January 19th, 2022. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and provincial laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest you understand that Mayfair Clubs, anyone acting on behalf of Mayfair Clubs, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Mayfair Clubs reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Mayfair Clubs may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mayfair Clubs. Mayfair Clubs reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mayfair Clubs has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made – Mayfair Clubs reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Mayfair Clubs. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Mayfair Clubs and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Warner Bros. Canada. 5000 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 6P1. Phone: (416) 250-8384