What's Happening at Mayfair West
National Bank Open Tickets | Promo Code
The National Bank Open is almost here. If you haven’t got your tickets yet, use our promo code 22NBMAYFAIR to receive 25% – 50% off select tickets. Learn more!
Level Up Your Game with a Platinum Tennis Membership at Mayfair Uptown
Platinum initiation fees will be increasing soon. Join before July 31st & save $200 with 2022 pricing.* Ask our Membership Services Team for details.
*This offer applies to NEW Adult Platinum Tennis Memberships at our Mayfair Parkway, East and West locations only. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts. Offer expires July 31st at 11:59pm.
Tennis Department Updates
Registration Open for Fall Junior Tennis
Member registration begins June 30th for the Fall session Mayfair West Junior Tennis program. We offer small-group training for ages 4-16 and all levels from beginner to advanced. Classes run from September 9th to December 18th and are offered after school and on weekends. For more information, please contact Josh Weissman at email@example.com or call 416-638-1010 ext. 4245.
Registration Open for Summer Tennis Camps
Looking to give your kids something fun to do over the Summer? Sign them up for our tennis camps! Morning and full-day campers receive small-group tennis instruction and a hot lunch. Afternoon-only campers get to end their day with a splash as we offer an hour of recreational swim.
We offer a 4:1 ratio Advanced Camp for kids that are comfortable rallying from the baseline, ages 9-16. Beginner camps are for ages 4-16 and kids will be grouped appropriately at a 6:1 ratio according to age and ability.
Please note that we only offer full-week registration options. If you’re looking for more flexible options, you’re welcome to sign up for our Multi-Sport, Splash & Laugh, Basketball and Tiny Tot Camps.
Adult Practices and Clinics
Most of our adult practices, group clinics and Live Ball classes will be running throughout the Summer. To sign up for any of these great programs, please log into your Mayfair Clubs mobile app and select the “Programs” option.
For more information, contact Ken Crosina at (416) 638-1010 ext. 4247 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayfair West Challenge Ladder
Our Co-ed Summer Ladder begins on June 6th and runs for three months. Players will be grouped monthly for match play based on playing level and will be moved up and down the ladder based on their results each month. We offer monthly and session prizing for top point-getters. The cost to join the ladder from June to September is only $30 + HST. For those that played only one ladder month in April/May, the cost for the Summer Ladder is $20 + HST. You can sign up by contacting Josh Weissman at email@example.com or call (416) 638-1010 ext. 4245.
Summer Play Pass & Lesson Packages
June 1 – September 9
Sign up for our unlimited Summer Play Pass to book unlimited court hours at a prepaid cost of $299 + HST from June 1st to September 9th. (restrictions apply)
We also offer affordable packages of 10 prepaid private lessons.
Group Fitness Department Updates
NEW! Barrelotes Class with Gabriella Acre | Friday at 10:30 am
Available | 1 HR | Wednesdays at 6pm, Fridays at 10:30am and Saturday at 9 with Gabriella Acre
Barrelotes is a balanced fusion of ballet barre work that helps strengthen legs and glutes, and Pilates, which is designed to build a strong core and body awareness. This is a full body workout. See the full group exercise schedule at mayfairclubs.com.
NEW! Treading and Shredding with Beth Bokser
Available | 1 HR | Tuesdays at 5pm with Beth Bokser
It’s a high energy and high intensity full body workout that targets strength, cardio, endurance, core and functional training! This class is for you if you want a real challenge. It is comprised of a combination of cardio drills on a treadmill, strength, and functional workout modalities using dumbbells, Slam Balls Bodyweight and more. It is taught by Beth Bokser, one of Mayfair West’s top instructors. Not to be missed. See the full group exercise schedule at mayfairclubs.com.
Group Cycling Classes
Welcome Back David Newton
Available | 50 Minutes | Wednesday evening at 6pm
Cycle Fit cycling classes are an excellent way to enhance your cardiovascular fitness and improve your lower body strength. 45 to 60 minutes of traditional cycling drills to work the heart and lungs together with the large muscle groups of the legs. See the full group exercise schedule at mayfairclubs.com.
Therapeutic Yoga with David Newton
Available | 1HR | Wednesdays at 7pm
Therapeutic Yoga is the perfect rehab/prehab practice for those living with or looking to prevent injury or illness. This class combines restorative yoga, breath work, fascial release, rolling, and the use of blocks and straps. A great way to reduce stress and bring the body back into balance. On Saturdays, join David for his Yoga class at 10:30am right after his Cycle class. See the full group exercise schedule at mayfairclubs.com.
Available | 1 HR | Saturday at 10:30am with Gabriella Acre
Promote your bodies awareness through precise and mindful physical movements. This class, delivered in a flow style of movement, helps develop flexibility, strength as well as tone your muscles and find balance in body and mind. See the full group exercise schedule at mayfairclubs.com.
Personal Training Department Updates
Court Fit for Tennis Players
Stay on the court with more time conditioning in the gym. Book our Court Fit Personal Training package for $225 (+tax). Package includes 3 one-hour sessions of one-on-one time with a Personal Trainer. Learn preventative, functional training exercises to keep you fit for your time on the court. Learn More.
Learn to Lift with Michael VintillaSmall Group Training for ages 12-17 | Mondays 1:30pm | 4 sessions | $149+HSTOur Learn to Lift Program is a hands on session that will teach the basics of proper technique & form when weight training. Participants will be provided with a weight training routine at the end of the session.To book a session contact Kerry Lloyd at 416-638-1010 ext. 4225 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strength Circuit with Carlton BrownThursdays 1:00pm-2:00pm | 4 sessions | $149+HSTA co-ed, full body, high intensity workout for ages 12-17. Participants will learn the basics of natural human movement, using both body weight and equipment exercises on the fitness floor.To book a session contact Kerry Lloyd at 416-638-1010 ext 4225 or via email at email@example.com.
Boxing Training for YouthTuesdays & Fridays | 4 Weeks | $149+HST
To book a session contact Kerry Lloyd at 416-638-1010 ext. 4225 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Option 1: Tuesdays | 1:30pm | Instructor Lora | Ages 13-17
- Option 2: Fridays | 1:15pm | Instructor Johnny | Ages 13-17
Small Group Training for Teens with SandeanSaturdays 10:00am – 11:00am or Thursdays 6:00pm – 7:00pm | 4 weeks | $140+HSTHave a teenager in your life that would like to get in shape? This 4-week program is designed for youth between the ages of 13-17 years of age. This program will bridge the gap between athletic desire and performance through functional training coupled with strength and conditioning coaching.To book a session contact Kerry Lloyd at 416-638-1010 ext. 4225 or via email at email@example.com.
Swim Department Updates
Summer Swimming Lesson
Our summer session is currently open for registration and there is still room to enroll!
To register for our summer session, please submit your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Summer Session offers a variety of programs which can be found on the registration form.
- Monday – Thursday from 4:30pm-8:00pm
- Saturday – Sunday from 9:00am-5:00pm
Intensive Lessons Monday-Friday for a 2-week Period
(9 lessons + 1 make up – except for August 2-12)
- July 4-15 Session 1
- July 18-29 Session 2
- August 2-12 Session 3
- August 15-26 Session 4
- July 4/6/11/13/18/20 – 6 classes total
- August 8/10/15/17/22/24 – 6 classes total
- July 5/7/12/14/19/21 – 6 classes total
- August 8/11/16/18/23/25 – 6 classes total
- July 9/16/23/30/Aug 6/13 -6 classes total
- July 10/17/24/31/Aug 7/14 – 6 classes total
Bronze Medallion/Cross Course
An intensive Bronze Medallion/Cross course will be offered from July 15-17th.
If you’d like to register for this program, please submit your registration form to email@example.com
Preschool A-E & Swimmer 1-6
- Our preschool levels are designed for students from ages 2-5. Students work on their floats, glides, flutter kicks, side breathing, front & back swim.
- Our swimmer levels are for all swimmers aged 6+. Swimmers are taught proper swim techniques and skills. Our swim instructors work with each child individually to ensure adequate progression. Each student will be working on developmental steps throughout the session in order to accomplish the swim levels. Private classes, Semi-private classes and or Group lessons are available. All classes are 30minutes, 45minutes.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Rookie, Ranger & Ranger Star
This course is for students who have completed all swim levels and are looking for a challenge. Swim patrol training puts your child on route to Lifeguarding. These courses include a first aid component and swim technique component. Email email@example.com to register.
Advanced Swimming – Swim Team
Monday – Thursday | 3:30pm – 8:30pm
This program is designed for swimmers who have completed all their swim levels and want to improve their overall physical fitness in the water. The swim team provides a structured approach based on training principles and practices. Participants will be encouraged to set their own goals through interval training. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Adult FITness Swim
The adult fitness swim program is for individuals seeking an alternative to conventional fitness. The program is designed to enhance swimming abilities, improve swim stroke technique and personal fitness. With proper training, you will build up endurance so you can swim continuously without stopping. You will also improve swim strokes and breathing through drills. Email email@example.com to register.
Wellness Spa & Sports Clinic Update
Wellness Spa | Treat Yourself or Someone Special to our Summer Sizzler
Purchase our Summer Sizzle Summer Spa Package. The package includes classic or sports manicure and pedicure, a rehydrating facial, a glass of wine and a bento box of assorted charcuterie. Package is $199 per person.*
BONUS: Enjoy 10% off any product in our Wellness Spa with purchase.
*Promotion runs from July 1, 2022 until July 31st, 2022. Limit one per customer. All services must be booked at the same time for the same date to take advantage of promotional pricing. Pricing does not include applicable taxes.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Wellness Spa | Book Hair with Robert
Wellness Spa | Book Esthetics with Patty
Our Spa welcomes our NEW Esthetician Patty Arvanitis. Patty is an experienced Esthetician with 14 years of experience with all Spa services including facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures. Patty is available on Fridays 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. Book online, call us at (416) 638-1010 or email email@example.com.
NEW! Enjoy a complimentary polish change and hand massage in our Mayfair West Spa. Book by calling us at (416) 638-1010 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sports Clinic | Book Chiro with Dr. Melissa Cutler
Tuesday & Thursday: 12:30pm – 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Friday 1:30pm – 4:30pm
8:30am – 9:30am Tuesday/Thursday per request.
Call us at (416) 638-1010 or email email@example.com.
Sports Clinic | Welcome New RMT Jet Gonzales
NEW – Monday Night Competitive Pickleball League – with Mark and Daniel Gottfried
6 weeks – Starting Monday July 11 from 7-9 pm
- Designated 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0+ brackets
- League Social in the Bistro after
- League Fee:
- Mayfair Members: $102 for all 6 weeks
- Non-members: $150 for all 6 weeks
- Drop-in/Waitlist (if spot available per-week): $25 for Mayfair Member, $30 for Non-member
- All prices are + HST
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter
Mayfair Prize Pool Mixed Doubles Ladder!
- Runs from July 8th to August 31st
- Two Categories:
- Beginner / Intermediate – 2.0 to 3.0+
- Advanced – 3.5+
- Open to any Mayfair Member
- Matches can be played at any Mayfair Location
- Enter as a team or an individual and we will match you up
- Minimum of 8 teams in each category
- Teams must play each team 2 times over the 8-week period
- The match format is 2 out of 3 games to 11 points
- The entry fee is $30 per person
- PRIZE POOL for each category – The 1st place team will share 40% of the entry fee pool, the 2nd place team will share 20% of the pool
- Email email@example.com to enter
Want to Meet More Mayfair Pickleball Players? Join our New – Mayfair Wide – Game Arrange Group!
- Meet players from Mayfair Lakeshore, Parkway/ East and West.
- If you want to join, check out the attached Game Arrange Flyer and send us your info!
- We are starting this from scratch, so if you have signed up before, please do it again so we know you would like to still be a part of it.
Mayfair Pickleball Inner Circle!
If you’d like to be the first to know about everything Pickleball at Mayfair, take part in our monthly HEAD contests and more – join our exclusive mailing list.
Nike Pickleball Camp
- Based on demand, hosted on July 22-24 or September 9, 10 and 11, 2022
- Hosted at Mayfair Lakeshore … on 8 Courts!
- Three days of intense training and guaranteed one-on-one instruction from top pickleball coaches
- Open to members and non-members
- Visit Nike Pickleball Camp for more information and to register today
Join us this Summer for some recreational Pickleball Play on 4 Outdoor Courts at Mayfair Lakeshore. We have membership options for new and existing members.
OPTION 1: Existing Uptown Members
Uptown Upgrade to Lakeshore Membership | Monthly Fee of $174 + tax (NOTE: This rate would be your new fee for the 6 month period, it is not on top of what you already pay)
- Monthly Membership (To October 15, 2022)
- Available at our Mayfair Lakeshore location only
- Access to all indoor fitness facilities, multigym and the 4 Outdoor Pickleball Courts at Mayfair Lakeshore
- NOTE: Uptown members will convert back to their home club after October 15th, 2022 unless they want to transfer permanently to our Mayfair Lakeshore Club.
New Unlimited Pickleball Summer Play Pass
One Time Fee of $46 + tax
- If you plan on play more than once per week – it’s great deal!
- PLUS – Added benefits like early bird entries and discounts on other pickleball events
- Effective to October 15, 2022
- Available at our Mayfair Lakeshore location only
- Must be existing Bronze or Platinum Member
- Unlimited access to 4 Outdoor Pickleball Courts and (1) Indoor Court in Multigym
Kids Programs Update
Host Your Next Birthday Party at Mayfair Clubs
At Mayfair, we know that Birthdays only come around once a year. That’s why we go out of our way to make sure that your child’s special day is one that will be remembered for years to come. Our fun-loving and helpful staff is always on hand to make sure that everyone at your party has a great time. Exciting, action packed and more fun than you can imagine – there really isn’t any party like a Mayfair Birthday Party. Learn more.
West Kids Basketball
Our Basketball program offers a low teacher to student ration, which allows players to quickly progress in their game. Each class is one hour in length, and will be customized to fit the needs of each participant. Basketball training will help players improve their shooting, passing, agility, rebounding and more! Choose from private, one-on-one or semi private instruction. Learn more.
West Multi Sports Summer Camp
Our multi-sport camp program provides a safe and fun environment for growth and development in a variety of sports. Lead by our team of creative program leaders and certified instructors, Mayfair camps are designed to meet the needs of all levels of play for children aged 4 to 12. Learn more.
West Tiny Tots Summer Camp
Tiny Tots Mini Program is a half-day program for children between the ages of 2 to 5 years old. Children will enjoy skill building activities, such as fun games and creative time. Learn more.
West Tennis Summer Camp
Our certified instructors will provide customized coaching to help juniors & elite players sharpen their skills and build a solid foundation for technique & form. Each camp will be customized to the level of players. Learn more.
West Advanced Tennis Camp
Participants will have fun in our Advanced Tennis Camp as they develop their tennis skills. Our camp offers your child a place to improve their game, as they learn from certified tennis professionals in a dynamic environment. Learn more.
West Splash & Laugh Camp
Students will learn to swim & strengthen their skills with certified instructors, in a fun and safe environment. Learn more.
NEW – Summer – Online Euchre
Tuesday July 12 | Afternoon Game | 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday July 26 | Evening Game | 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Feel like chillin’ out in your backyard, the cottage – pretty much anywhere – and looking for some online fun? Join us for Summer ONLINE Euchre!
- It’s easy and it’s free for members!
- We play, using Trickster, so you get to see and interact with your fellow players on cameras
- You are with a set group of four players and will rotate partners after each game to 10 points.
- There will be a maximum of 4 tables, or 16 players. All levels of welcome.
- Prizes for the top two players
- Register via Motion Vibe or via email firstname.lastname@example.org