What's Happening at Mayfair Lakeshore
Holiday Marketplace | Vendors Wanted
Mayfair Lakeshore | November 28, 29 & 30 | 8am – 8pm
Our Annual Holiday Marketplace is coming soon. We are looking for Mayfair Member & local businesses to partner with us for this fun community event held at Mayfair Lakeshore! Come join us and feature your business in our lobby this holiday season!
- $75 per table per day / $200 for all 3 days for Mayfair members
- $100 per table per day / $275 for all 3 days for non-members
- Includes online presence at no charge from November 28 to December 24
- Vendor Incentive:
- Holiday Marketplace Draw
- Every time someone makes a purchase with one of our vendors they get an entry into the draw.
- We ask for one prize from each vendor. Grand prize is a Mayfair Gift Package valued at $150.00.
- The draw will take place on December 1.
- Online purchases are included but only during the November 28-30 timeframe
If you have any questions, please email Sandra at email@example.com.
Weekly Tennis Clinics
- Skills and Drills (3.5+) – Mondays and Fridays from 6:30am-8:30am – 2 hrs.
- Live Ball (2.0 – 3.0) – Mondays at 12:30pm – 2:30pm – 2 hrs.
- Cardio Tennis (All levels) – Tuesdays at 7:30am – 8:30am – 1hr.
- Social Mixed Doubles (All Levels) – Wednesdays 12:30pm – 2:30pm – 2 hrs.
- FUNdamentals (2.0 – 3.0) – Wednesdays 9:30am – 10:30am
- Live Ball (3.5+) – Wednesdays from 12:30pm-2:30pm & 7:30pm- 9:30pm – 2 hrs.
- 1000 Ball Drills (2.5 – 3.5) – Wednesdays 6:30pm – 7:30pm – 1 hr.
- Serve Clinic (all levels) – Thursdays 11:30am – 12:30am – 1 hr.
- Competitive Singles Clinics (4.0+) – Fridays 9:30am – 11:30am – 2 hrs.
- Tennis Boot Camp (2.5 – 3.5) – Fridays 9:30am – 11:30am – 2 hrs.
- Competitive Singles Clinics (3.5+) – Saturdays 8:30am-10:30am and 10:30am-12:30pm – 2 hrs.
- FUNdamentals (2.0-3.0) – Sundays – 11:30am – 12:30pm – 1hr.
How To Register:
All Registration is online through the Mayfair App. and will be available 7 days in advance of each Clinic date from 8:00 A.M onward. If you would like more information or direction, contact Sujit directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You cannot cancel any Clinics with’ in 48 hours without payment unless someone is on the “wait list” to take your spot.
Sunday Night Men’s Leagues – Must have a Rating of 4.5+
We are fielding competitive inter-club Men’s Teams in the Majors and A divisions.
If you are interested in playing and level appropriate, contact Brian directly at: email@example.com.
Inter Mayfair Mixed Team – Must have a Rating of 4.5+
This league is for 4.5+ players. Our team will compete against another Mayfair Clubs location every Saturday. If you are interested in playing and can play at the 4.5+ level – join us!
Contact Brian directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tennis for Kids
Kids Fall Tennis Lessons & House League Registration
Winter Program Starts – Monday January 8th – Sunday April 21st, 2024.
All program information can be found online on our website here.
If you would like more information or direction, you can contact Sujit directly at: email@example.com.
If your Child is a Mayfair Lakeshore Member:
You can register for Winter Programs starting November 1st, 2023. The registration links will be sent out directly to members via email. If you do not receive the email, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your Child is a Current Program Participant & a Non-Member:
You can register starting November 15, 2023. The registration links will be sent out directly or you can e-mail: email@example.com
General Public Registration:
All non-members, who are not currently in the program, can register December 1, 2023. Registration can be done directly through our website.
November Round Robin | November 17th | 6pm – 8pm
- Get ready for a new season of Squash with our Rust Remover Round Robin.
- One of the huge benefits of Round Robins is the opportunity you will have to meet and play with fellow members of all levels. This round-robin is for Mayfair Members only. There will be balls and prices included in the price.
- This event allows for a maximum of 16 players.
- REGISTER ONLINE
Start on Squash – 4 Week Program – Taking Players from Beginner to Advanced Beginner | Wednesdays | 6 pm – 7 pm
- This learn-to-play squash clinic is tailored for beginners who are interested in learning the game of squash. No experience is necessary, as the pros at Mayfair Lakeshore will ensure you have a great time while giving the sport of squash a go!
- Your instructor is an NCCP and Squash Canada Certified Squash Pro
- You will enjoy four group lessons (1 hour each), that will get you ready for playing squash. After the four weeks (4 lessons), you will have learned the basic strokes, such as forehand, backhand, serve and return as well as how to play the game.
- Maximum of 10 players per time slot
- Members: $120 + HST per person | Non-members and Uptown: $170 + HST per person
- REGISTER ONLINE
Singles House League
- The New House league features squash-specific drills on Thursday followed by scheduled matches.
- Times: Every Monday and Thursday at 6 pm.
- The cost is $69 for 13 weeks on Monday and $69 for 13 weeks on Thursday.
- Sign up by sending an email to Head Pro Manu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Elite Squash Clinic
This session will feature technical movement drills, condition games, strategy, and match play for athletes wanting to take their game to the next level. Every Thursday at 7:30 pm. Cost 35 HST for each session. Sign up by sending an email to Head Pro Manu at email@example.com.
Private and Semiprivate Squash Lessons
Available for members. Please email Manu at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter Junior Program
We have programs for juniors from age 4 to 18.
- Active Start: Member: $320 Non Member: $460
- Junior FUNdamentals: Member: $320 Non Member: $460
- Junior Pro: Member: $320 Non Member: $480
- Elite Pro: Member: $320 Non Member: $480
Registration for Winter Programs will open November 1st. Please see the link and sign up as of November 1st.
Questions? Email Manu at email@example.com.
Lakeshore After School Squash Program for KidsPick up from Morse School | Mondays 3pm – 6pm | September 18 – December 18
Participants will learn the game of squash and have fun playing games on the court. Children will also play a variety of different sports and will learn coordination, agility, flexibility, and good sportsmanship in a fun and motivating environment. Appropriate for kids aged 5 to 13 years.
Group Fitness Updates
NEW! Hatha Yoga
Available | 55 mins | Thursday 8:30am
This is a more meditative and relaxing form of yoga, developed to increase flexibility and strength as well as tone your muscles. Equipment needed for the online class is 2 yoga blocks and a mat. See the full group exercise schedule at mayfairclubs.com.
NEW! Stretch with Sabine Stojanovich
Available | 30 mins | Tuesdays at 11:35am
Stretch is a slow-paced class designed to increase range of motion from head to toe and improve joint health. This class is especially beneficial to those with healthy active lifestyles. perfect for injury prevention, sports performance, activities of daily living etc. See the full group exercise schedule at mayfairclubs.com.
NEW! Functional Core and Stretch
Available | 50 mins | Wednesdays at 8:30am – 9:20am | with Sabine Stojanovich
This is a class based on strengthening the functional operation of the body’s core group of muscles. It is then followed by a relaxing mobility component. See the full group exercise schedule at mayfairclubs.com.
Personal Training Updates
Join Our Specialized Small Group Personal Training Clinic
Lower Extremity Rehab | Invest in Your Mobility and Join Us on this Journey Towards Improved Lower Extremity Health
4 Week Session | Coach Kris Padman | Starts November 16
Are you suffering from hip, knee or ankle pain or injury? This clinic is specifically designed for those who seek to enhance their lower limb function through targeted rehabilitation exercises. This unique 4-week program will be held once a week.
As your dedicated Sports rehabilitation specialist and strength coach, Kris Padman will conduct an individualized assessment for each participant to identify specific needs and tailor the exercises accordingly. This strategy ensures that every session will be maximally beneficial and safe for all involved.
During each class, we will explore and practice evidence-based exercises, with detailed instructions and close supervision to ensure optimal outcomes. Notably, at the conclusion of each session, participants will receive a comprehensive handout, summarizing the exercises and key learning points to encourage continuous practice at home.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Frequency: Once a week
- Starts Monday November 16th @ 6pm for one hour.
- Cost $180 per person plus tax
- Inclusions: Personal assessment, guided exercises, and a take-home handout
To register or for any inquiries, please contact Sabine, Fitness Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Clinic – Learn How to Use our Strength Machines
November 6, November 20, December 4 or December 18 | 4PM
If you have never set foot in a gym before or just don’t really know how to use all the machines in this gym, this drop-in clinic will help you.
Weight machines are a great place to start when you’re new to the gym. If shown the correct form, resistance machines should also be an essential component of everyone’s exercise routine.
- All ages are welcome
- Minimum: 1 | Maximum: 4
- No Charge; Free drop—ins
- Duration: 1 hr.
- Hosted by Angel M., ACE Personal Trainer + Kickboxing Coach
- Register via email to Sabine at email@example.com.
“Because weight machines typically follow quite basic lines of movements, they are easy to use and to load up. But, learning the principles and movement patterns of the key lifts, safely, is where I come in to help you!” ~Angel M.
NEW! Pull Up Clinic with Prav
Monday November 20th | 5:30PM – 7:00PM
The pull-up is one of the ultimate benchmarks for strength, a primal movement pattern and the first step to all other pulling patterns including the challenging chest-to-bar variation.
Session will cover different exercises, progressions and accessory work necessary to progress to your first pull-up and how to strengthen your pull-ups moving forward. Whether you are completely new to pull-ups or able to do a pull-up with one finger, there is something to gain for everyone from this clinic!
Price: $56.00+tax per person for 90-minute session.
Register via email to Sabine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW! Master’s Swim
Tuesdays 1:00-2:00pm | October 3 – November 28 | 9 lessons | $290
In this master’s class, the main focus is fitness, endurance, and efficiency. Swimmers must have a strong ability to perform front crawl, back crawl, and breaststroke. Instructors will create workouts that include drills, sprints, and hypoxic training. The instructors will also introduce flip turns. Visit our website to learn more and to register.
NEW! H20 Parent & Tot
Tuesdays | 10:30am-11:00am or 11:00am-11:30am | October 3 – November 28 | 9 lessons | $441
Spend quality time with your child while you both have fun and learn and socialize. Through structured in-water interaction between parent and child, we stress the importance of play in developing water-positive attitudes and skills. We provide Lifesaving Society Water Smart® tips on keeping your child safe in any aquatic setting. Certified instructors provide guidance and answers to your questions. Visit our website to learn more.
Winter Swim Lesson Registration Coming Soon
We will be launching our Winter Swim Registration as of November 15th. Watch our website for registration links. The Winter Session is 9 weeks and will run starting this January. Don’t miss it!
Parent Date Night
Friday Night | November 17th | 6pm – 9pm
Leave your kids with us and enjoy a kid free evening! Kids will be entertained with dinner in the Bistro, sports games, activities & more!
$25+tax per child. Pricing includes dinner. Ages 4 years & up.
Email email@example.com to book.
Wellness Spa and Sports Clinic
Join Us for our Exclusive Swiss Line Facial Event
Book yourself in for this one-day only Swiss Line event & enjoy flawless, radiant skin this holiday season!
- Monday November 6th from 9am – 4pm.
- Enjoy a 30-minute Lifting Infusion Facial for only $39+tax (Regular price $129+tax).
- All Guests will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a Swiss Line gift basket.
- Event limited to 8 bookings.
- $39+tax for 30 minute treatment.
Book a facial treatment day of event and receive $20 off your next facial. Appointments must be booked before December 31st, 2023.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Exciting News: New Winter Menu Coming Soon!
Get ready for a culinary delight! Our restaurant is launching a new winter menu, featuring hearty soups, sizzling hot dishes, and delightful surprises. Stay tuned and join us for an unforgettable experience of flavors. Don’t miss out on this winter wonderland of taste.
Pickleball Round Robin with Natalie
Friday November 10 | 6:30pm to 8:30pm | Courts 7 & 8
- Come play in a Pickleball Round Robin with other 3.0 and 3.5 skill level Mayfair Clubs Pickleball Members.
- We will mix and match players throughout the two hour session. Includes a drink in the bistro post event.
- Registration is open now on the Mayfair Member app. Maximum of 20 people for the round robin. Fee is $24.00 plus HST.
- Email Natalie at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Pickleball Clinics with Natalie
- Mondays @ 11:30 am – Learn To Play | 1 hour
- Mondays @ 12:30 pm – Adult Novice (Beginner to Advanced Beginner) | 1 hour
- Wednesdays @ 12:30 pm – Casual Play Drop-In (3.0/3.5) | 2 hours
- Thursdays @ 9:30 am – Learn To Play | 1 hour
- Thursdays @ 10:30 am – Adult Novice (Beginner to Advanced Beginner) | 1 hour
Members can sign up for all programs on the Mayfair Member app.
NEW! Court Fit™ Conditioning and Mobility for Pickleball Players
Experience the Difference: Personalized Training & Fascial Stretch Therapy™
This Personal Training program is laser-focused on enhancing your strength, stability, and endurance as you engage in the sport of Pickleball. Our expert teams understand the unique demands of pickleball and can customize a fitness training plan that will help to reduce injuries and keep you full of energy this season.
But that’s not all – we’ve taken it a step further. We’ve combined our expert training with the rejuvenating power of Fascial Stretch Therapy™. Our certified FST™ Therapists will work their magic to keep you mobile and agile on court.
Cost is $375 (+tax)* per member and includes 3 one-hour sessions on one-on-one time with a Personal Trainer as well as 3 x 30-minute Fascial Stretch Therapy™ sessions.
*Please note: If booking training with a Master Trainer, rates may differ.
Email Sabine at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session.
PA Day Racquet Sports Camp for Kids this Fall
Our Racquet Sports Camp provides a safe and fun environment for growth and development in the racquet sport games of squash, pickleball, & tennis. Lead by our team of certified instructors, Mayfair Clubs camps are designed to meet the needs of all levels of play for children age 4 to 13 years.
Offered November 17 and December 8. Visit our website to register.
Winter Holiday Camps | Registration Now Open
We are offering a variety of camps over the Holiday Break. The Holiday Break will run for two weeks:
- Week 1: December 27 – December 29
- Week 2: January 2 – January 5
We have Tennis, Squash, Swim and Tiny Tots offered. Check our our Kids Camps page to learn more and to register online.
Winter Programs | Registration Now Open
Have you got your kids winter activities lined up? We have lots of options to keep your kids active during the colder months.
- Tennis Registration
- If your child is a current Mayfair Member, you can register for Winter Programs starting November 1st, 2023. The registration links will be sent out directly to members via email. If you do not receive the email, you can e-mail: email@example.com.
- Current program participants that are non-members, will be able to register starting November 15th, 2023 (an e-mail will be sent on that date)
- Registration opens to general public on December 1st, 2023 (registration links will be posted on our website)
- Squash Registration – Open November 1st | Links will be added to website
- Swim Registration – Opening November 15th
- Boxing Registration – Open November 1st | LInks will be added to website
November 8 & 22 | 7:00 p.m. | Lakeshore Bistro
- So much fun and very popular
- Maximum of 24 people
- No Charge
- Members and non-members welcome
- All players get 20% off food in the bistro.
- Plus – It’s Wine Down Wednesday!
- To register email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday November 30 | 7:00 p.m.
Texas Hold’em Poker Night with over $250 in prizes!
- Open to members and non-members
- Maximum of 24 players.
- NO ENTRY FEE
- $25 food & beverage purchase minimum per player
- Bring a friend and get $1,000 in Bonus Chips!
- To register email: email@example.com